SPECIALIST, TRAVEL, HOUSING AND IMMIGRATION
Specialist, Travel, Housing and Immigration is responsible for supporting the international student and employees in respect of their visa and immigration status, ensuring the smooth running and management of process as well as the university remains compliant with the conditions set by the local visas and immigration rules and regulations. The Specialist also conducts daily operations and provide quality control of all aspects associated with the coordination of travel and housing including but not limited to hotel accommodations, housing agreements, flight arrangements and ground transportation.
• Provides advice and guidance to new and existing foreign national employees/students as well as international business travelers within the University on general immigration procedures, timelines and expectations;
• Acts as the key point of contact for all visa and immigration queries and applications and facilitates and maintains the highest level of communication with employees/students regarding the progression and status of assigned cases; • Assists in the preparation and coordination of assigned temporary/permanent resident processes and documents;
• Coordinates and monitors the status of immigration cases ensuring timely, quality services and compliance with government regulations;
• Builds internal partnerships to ensure immigration services meet the needs of the employees;
• Continuously develops technical knowledge of immigration legislation/regulation and participates in re-engineering of processes in response to new compliance requirements;
• Prepares the letter for MFA/Consular Section for the foreign students/employees to get the invitation letter for them to apply visa;
• Maintains all visa and immigration files and records;
• Identifies student/faculty/guest accommodation requirements in advance and ensures that proper accommodation is provided in accordance with the budget and the University standards;
• Manages the student transition to campus in respect of accommodation and ensures that student accommodation is kept and maintained in a clean and safe environment;
• Ensures any problems associated with accommodation are dealt with quickly and effectively;
• Prepares monthly rent payments and collect deposits; Prepares contracts and handover acts;
• Advises customers on ticket and hotel arrangements;
• Arranges airport and hotel pick-ups for guests;
• Creates SAP PRs/POs for monthly rent payments, tickets and hotels;
• Provides excellent customer service and maintain high standards and professionalism always;
• Performs all other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
• University degree;
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
• Knowledge and experience of applying immigration rules and regulations;
• Ability to understand and respond quickly to changes in legislation, regulations and procedures;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies;
• Superior organizational skills and ability to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner;
• Proven ability to multitask and prioritize competing responsibilities;
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel and experience using SAP or similar software and business processes required;
• Excellent knowledge of English, Azerbaijani and Russian languages;
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is September 7th, 2017.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az