Front office clerk
- To provide excellent customer service
- To greet customers and answer their questions in a friendly, conversational manner.
- To communicate effectively with other members of the staff and maintain a professional attitude even in the face of challenges, such as an irate guest.
- To solve problems quickly rather than have a guest leave with a bad impression of the company.
- To make appointments, check guests in and out and process payments.
• 1-2 years experience in the hotel
• Good knowledge of MS Office programs, Hotel Operating Program knowledge is advantage
• High level of written and verbal English, Russian and Azeri
• Must have excellent communication skills, ability to resolve problems rapidly, ability to manage time and stress during working day
• Must have analytical mind, ability to analyze difficult situations and respond them in time
Working schedule: Schedule is shift.
The Hotel is located in Novkhani.