Position: Electrical Technician
About Bilgah Beach Hotel:
Bilgah Beach Hotel idyllic seaside retreat is conveniently located 10 minutes from the airport, with sophisticated facilities and superior service that redefine prestige. Here, soothing SPA treatments, exceptional dining options and modern accommodation combine to insure a memorable experience for every attendee. Set alongside a 300 metre stretch of beachfront on the Caspian Sea, Bilgah Beach offers contemporary luxury just minutes from Baku’s bustling City Centre.
Bilgah Beach Hotel is looking for an experienced Electrical Technician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure.
• Maintain, repair, and upgrade the electrical distribution infrastructure
• Install, maintain, and repair building circuits and associated electrical equipment
• Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs
• Perform replacement on diagnosed faulty electrical elements of machine including motors, relays, and switches, utilizing hand tools
• May participate in emergency on-call duty on a rotational basis
• Adherence to company policies and National Standards
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Strong work ethic
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Team oriented attitude
• Hands-on attitude
• Proficiency in electrical safety practices in hotel environments
• Certificate/diploma and vocational training in electrical wiring systems and electrical equipment.
• A minimum of two years' experience working as an electrical technician.
• Should have good knowledge and understanding of repair and maintenance of Hotel electrical wiring systems and electrical equipment.
• Knowledge in various trades would be an added advantage.
Candidate are requested to send their Application Form /CVs to email@example.com until February 05, 2018
Please indicate the name of the position “Electrical Technician” you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the application collected.