NEW Dinamo Hotel is looking for Butlers to join the pre-opening team!
• Welcomes the VIP guest at the lobby and other guests availing butler service.
• Serves welcome drinks and escorts the guests to their assigned rooms.
• Conducts the in-room check-in process in a fast and efficient manner, following all the standards and also liaising with bellmen for luggage delivery.
• Take care of all hotel room guests and coordinate with all concerned departments to fulfill guest needs and requests.
• Fully aware of the Room Service and other outlets menu, answers questions on menu selections, communicates with the kitchen regarding menu questions and product availability.
• Keeps concerned departments informed about the guest preferences.
• Update the hotel software with guest preference, likes and dislikes on to the guest profile section.
• Follows all the guest needs until they are completed to the total guest satisfaction.
• Able to perform software operations like check-ins / check-outs, update profile, room reservations, requests, apply payment, verify and adjust billing, activate room keys, process check-out etc. on the hotel software.
• Helps monitoring the stock inventory and to follow up on pending issues with the tracking system and store requisition forms.
• Informs housekeeping department the time desired for the daily cleaning and turn-down service.
• Fully conversant with accommodation features
• Supports the other departments such as Front Desk, Housekeeping and Room service with their duties.
• Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and giving proper handover before signing off from the shift.
• To attend and contribute to all meetings, Departmental and Hotel training as scheduled and other related activities.
• Serves the guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
• Performs all his/her duties with the sense of priority and dedication.
• Hosts and welcome all guests in a gracious and polite manner, and to have the ability to hold a conversation with the guest in a natural and spontaneous manner.
• Wishes fond farewell to the guest at the time of departure.
Language skills required:
• Excellent oral communication skills in Azerbaijani, English and Russian
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, your CV will not be considered for the recruitment purpose.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
The deadline for application is March 15 ,2018.
Employer: Yeni Dinamo Oteli LLC
Address: 32 Zarifa Aliyeva AZ1000, Baku, Azerbaijan