Vacancy: Waitress and Waiter
- Prepare tables for meals, including set up items such as linen, silverware and glassware.
- Greeting guests.
- Escort guests to their tables.
- Present menus to the guests and answer questions about menu items, or making recommendations.
- Present wine list and describe or recommend wines to the guests.
- Taking food and drink orders.
- Present and serve wine.
- Serving food and drinks.
- Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Remove dishes and glasses from the tables for cleaning.
- Take customer orders at the counter.
- Receive payments and present change to customers.
- Receive food checks from waiters or customers.
- Manage the register, including all credit card and cash operations
- Ensure a balance of the register at the end of the shift or working period
- Minimum 3 years of working experience;
- Age 18-25 years
- Azeri, English and Russian languages excellent written and verbal
- Desire to work and develop in successful and stable company.
Note: We are looking for full & part time candidates.
Interested applicants please submit your application with CV in English and photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.