• Undertake interpretation/ translation work for the Embassy and,
• Assist Embassy officials in Embassy’s activities.
• Prepare translations of Azerbaijani news articles on daily basis.
Qualifications required are:
• University graduate with high level of written and spoken Azerbaijani and English languages and proficiency in computer operation.
• It is desirable to have professional certification in translation/interpretation and prior work experience in a similar or related capacity.
The interested individuals may please send their applications by e-mail, along with a bio-profile, to Attache (Admin), Embassy of India, Baku at email@example.com latest by 26th April, 2018. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview. Supporting documentation/references should be presented at the time of interview.