Vacancy: Housekeeping Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supervise, instruct, plan, and assign work to building cleaning staff.
2. Inspect vacated rooms, corridors, service rooms or halls, stairs, public lavatories, lobbies, lounges and vending areas for cleanliness/order.
3. Report damages, losses and supply shortages to supervisor.
4. Receive any complaints and report to appropriate individuals for necessary action or adjustment.
5. Prepare/maintain necessary records/accounts.
6. Participate in periodic heavy cleaning tasks and routine housekeeping duties, as required.
7. Maintain inventory of linen/supplies.
8. Maintain lost and found control point.
9. Oversee safe use of cleaning equipment and supplies.
10. Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- More than 5 years of working experience in hospitality;
- Azeri, English and Russian languages excellent written and verbal;
- Ability to spot and solve problems efficiently;
- Communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to manage personnel;
Interested applicants please submit your application with CV in English and photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.