Səyyah.az turizm və karyera portalı xəbər verir ki, "Absheron" hotellər qrupu ofis meneceri vəzifəsi üzrə vakansiya elan edib.
Employer: ABSHERON Hotel Group LLC
Address: Port Baku Towers, 153, Neftchiler Avenue AZ1010, Baku, Azerbaijan
A young and dynamic hotel management company in Azerbaijan managing a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts ABSHERON Hotel Group is looking for Front Office Manager for one of its Hotels.
• Ensures priority members, known repeat guests and other VIPs receive appropriate levels of attention and recognition, assisting with meet and greet and supervising room allocation where necessary.
• Monitor Front Office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition.
• Supervise the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate in order to maximise revenue.
• Works in partnership with other departments to ensure guest’s needs are determined and met in regard to room requirements.
• Maintain and promote inter-departmental relationships to ensure a consistently seamless customer experience.
• Develop relationships with clients, return guests, group contacts, etc. to provide maximum personalised guest service.
• Schedule and conduct routine inspections of areas under FOM responsibility.
• Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for customers.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of system recovery procedures.
• Assists in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan for Rooms.
• Approves upgrades and special amenities.
• Provides analysis and interpretation of departmental computer reports, compiling statistics and reports where necessary.
• Conduct comprehensive monthly departmental meetings.
• Oversee work schedule for sectional managers & colleagues ensuring adequate coverage in line with projected occupancy and guest movement at all times.
• Develop and implement initiatives to further enhance levels of service and guest care within the Front Office depts.
Eləcə də bax: Kontakt Home işçi axtarır - VAKANSİYA
• 5 years in a similar position and must have experience within hotel operations.
• Must hold a University Degree or equivalent.
• Fluent Azerbaijani, English, Russian.
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to email@example.com by specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for application is May 31, 2018.