Team Leader – Front Office
If you are passionate about authentic hospitality and service, have relevant experience, can demonstrate strong leadership, problem solving, organizational and administrative skills, we have a great job opportunity for you as a Team Leader in our Front Office Department.
- Graduate Degree – preference given to Hotel or Hospitality Management
- 2-3 years of experience in Front Office; prior experience in a luxury hotel
- Extensive Knowledge of MS Office (essential); OPERA, Reserve (desirable)
- Developing managerial skills with a record of positive people skills and team working abilities
- Proven successful guest service record.
- Ability to learn quickly; work as part of a team and build relationships
- Able to accurately follow instructions, comply with brand standards and hotel procedures
- Excellent guest interaction and general verbal communications skills
- Demonstrates effective listening skills
- Able to work in shifts; flexible and willing to work extended hours when required
- Pleasant personality; friendly and smiling
- Ability to work under pressure; handling dynamic situation
- Speaks clearly, concisely and with confidence
- Fluent English and Azeri; Russian is desirable
- Excellent telephone skills
Contributes to the smooth and efficient running of the Reception within the Rooms Division..
- Provides excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Personally and frequently verify that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Ensures that the area is managed well by the respective team and deliver the brand promise.
- Ensures that hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to money handling are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of information.
- Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
- Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Works closely with other management personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensures the strict control of room keys.
- Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
- Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
- Actively seeks opportunities to improve service orientation
E - mail : Hyattbaku.email@example.com