HR specialist will perform human resources related job duties, ensure compliance with Azerbaijani labor and legislation, provide accurate and timely processing and recording of payroll of the company. He/she will report to HR manager and participate closely in implementation of HR goals and objectives.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
• Perform daily HR and payroll administration, documentation of HR related activities;
• Keep personnel files and employee records up to date;
• Assist in hiring process by coordinating job posting on the website, reviewing resumes, and scheduling of interviews;
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely;
• Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports;
• Understand proper taxation of salaries and other employer paid benefits;
• Process correct calculations and compliance;
• Execute attendance processing and interface with payroll;
• Process accurate and timely reporting to government bodies, prepare tax, social fund and other payroll reports;
• Research, analyze and resolve HR and payroll-related problems or questions.
• University degree in economy, business administration, finance or other related fields;
• Good knowledge of labor and tax legislation;
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in HR, especially in payroll positions;
• Working knowledge of payroll best practices;
• Strong computer skills in office programs, 1C or other ERP systems;
• Strong work ethic and team player;
• Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material;
• Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
• Communication, organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills;
• Excellent communication and English language skills (oral and written).
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position (HR specialist) you are applying for in the subject line of the email; Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected;
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process