Inspire with us for holidays in Azerbaijan!
Azerbaijan Tourism Board (ATB) is Azerbaijan’s national tourism organization. Our core tasks include the management of the "Holiday in Azerbaijan" brand, innovative marketing in the most internationally promising markets and the transfer of our knowledge of guests and markets to the domestic tourism industry. In this way we make an important contribution to the competitiveness of the holiday destination Azerbaijan.
We are looking for Project Manager – which responsible for the development and execution of multi-channel marketing and sales activities, from conception to completion, with the aim of promoting Azerbaijan as a world’s leading MICE destination.
• Assist in developing international sales and market strategies with management.
• Assist in preparing and executing annual sales and marketing plan
• Promotion of Azerbaijan as a meeting destination within National and International market place
• Leading the preparation of bid documents and undertaking national and international bid presentations
• Generation of new conference business for Azerbaijan through pro-active sales activity including attendance at industry events, b2b platforms, sales calls, direct marketing, etc.
• Development and maintenance of strong working knowledge of local industry players and scientific community
• Supporting international meeting planners - encouraging, coordinating and planning site inspections and visits for convention/meeting planners.
• Initiate and negotiate contracts, memorandums and agreements with partners/clients/suppliers/associations and etc.
• Actively update and properly document all partner information, leads, inquiries, conversations and interactions.
• Assignments include (but are not limited to) development of advertising materials, direct mail pieces, posters, brochures, website graphics, social media banners, digital advertising banners, signage and other projects such as public relations/media assistance.
• Submit weekly and monthly reports on a timely basis.
• Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of relevant work experience in sales, marketing, advertising, or related field required (internship and co-op experience will be considered); work experience from an event management company, hotel, tourism-oriented organizations or other institutions engaged in sales and destination marketing is preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with internal departments and external partners at multiple levels to achieve goals.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal, writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Strong problem-solving and creative thinking abilities - someone who brings solutions.
• Able to work independently (a self-starter), but at the same time collaborative and inclusive (a team-player).
• Knowledge of Azerbaijan as a touristic destination preferred; international and/or destination marketing experience ideal.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of project management and digital asset management systems a plus.
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org until 02.12.2018.
Please indicate the name of the position (Project Manager) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further stages of the recruitment process.