Administrative Assistant to General Manager
The Administrative Assistant’s primary responsibility is to meet and assist both Colleagues and external guests courteously and efficiently by giving a warm welcome, handling requests efficiently and exceeding their expectations. Reporting to the General Manager, Fairmont Baku, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the Executive Office.
• Schedule and arrange all appointments for the General Manager
• Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person external and internal visitors.
• Handle all incoming web-site comments/inquiries
• Arrange all VIP reservation requests and associated amenities
• Compose correspondence for the General Manager, such as welcome letters, guest follow-up letters, etc
• Assist the General Manager in his public service role by keeping files up-to-date for the various committees and boards he participates on
• Maintain the strictest levels of professionalism and confidentiality
• Support internal hotel projects, tracking necessary action and updating reports as progress is made (i.e. annual budget, strategic plan etc.).
• Keep the filing system up-to-date
• Maintain trace files and bring forward daily items to act on appropriate tasks
• Handle all office administration duties such as mail, phones, photocopying, office supplies
• Schedule Executive Committee Meetings, take and distribute minutes, and arrange/attend sub-committee meetings as required
• Provide translation services as required
• Make travel arrangements as required
• Assist with and support colleague events as appropriate, such as leadership & executive, colleague events, etc.
• All other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years executive administration experience, preferably within a hotel environment
• Bilingual in English and Azeri/Russian, both written and verbal
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Professional telephone manner and demeanor with a natural response to ‘smile’ on the phone
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (composing faxes, letters)
• Previous experience with confidential information
• Team player with strong initiative and self-direction
• Must be able to type a minimum of 50 wpm
• Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
E - mail : email@example.com