Head Doctor (Region)
English speaking candidate with exceptional skills and experience is needed.
Work schedule: 6 days per week.
Accomodation, meal, transporatation – provided by Company. Some other benefits, such medical insurance (including family members), discounts and etc are also applicable.
• Carries out management of hotel health center according to the relevant legislation governing the health department activity.
• Organizes the work of the Department to provide qualitative and timely medical care for the hotel guests
• Provides organizing of medical treatment activities
• Supervises the fulfillment of the requirements of the internal work schedule rules, compliance with safety regulations and occupational safety, and proper operation of equipment and mechanisms.
• Supervises the quality of the diagnostics and treatment at the facility.
• Plans, treatment rooms, laboratory checks, and subsequent discussions of results at a general meeting.
• Performs a systematic analysis of the indicators of the diagnostic and treatment units
• Assessment of the effectiveness of the conducted examination and treatment;
• Conduct regular checks on proper and timely filling of medical records, accurate and regular fulfillment of assignments.
• Provides the proper organization of the statistical report and submission of relevant information (monthly, quarterly and annual) at the designated time.
• Conducted scheduled and off-peal inspections of the entity's structural subdivisions, discusses issues related to the entity's activities, and measures to eliminate identified deficiencies in the organization of medical aid;
• Selection of staff, their placement in accordance with their qualifications and assessment of the employees' activity as chief physician.
• Approves and approves the scheduling schedule of the entity's structural subdivisions.
• Supervises fulfillment of requirements of employees to complete their duty obligations and fulfill requirements of internal discipline guidilines, tools and mechanisms
Interested Candidates please send your CV noting your minimum salary expectation to email@example.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.