LVIV CASTLE HOTEL
- To provide excellent customer service
- To greet customers and answer their questions in a friendly, conversational manner.
- To take orders and to make sure that orders will be ready on time.
- To set up tables according to the Standards before guests come .
- To provide room service If needed
• 1-2 years experience in the hotel
• Good knowledge of MS Office programs, Hotel Operating Program knowledge is advantage
• High level of written and verbal English, Russian and Azeri
• Must have excellent communication skills, ability to resolve problems rapidly, ability to manage time and stress during working day
• Must have analytical mind, ability to analyze difficult situations and respond them in time
Schedule is shift.
The Hotel is located in Baku. Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating “Waiter” in the subject line of the letter.