Budget and Accounting Senior Specialist is responsible for coordinating budget, accounting, and finance activities and providing budget and accounting support to the Management.
Manages the annual budget and prepares internal financial reporting and monitors budget to actual results. Performs similar duties of a similar level as needed.
A qualified individual with a disability must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
• Manage monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
• Coordinate the Company's annual audit with the independent auditors.
• Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
• Coordinate, develop and update written policies and procedures over the financial reporting process.
• Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting.
• Research and resolve accounting issues including evaluation and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure compliance with internationally accepted standards.
• Coordinates the annual budget with the departments for timely budget submission.
• Prepares required templates and documents used by the departments to calculate budget, including cost center Allocation Budget.
• Manages budget process to ensure adopted budget is balanced and loaded for operations.
• Coordinates costing for Budgeting procedures.
• Coordinates annual development of cost allocation plans by providing data to external consultants, coordinating with departments for information and feedback, as well as analyzing and reviewing cost allocation plans.
• Prepares internal financial reporting and projections, and monitors budget to actual results.
• Coordinates with departments to identify budgetary needs and assists where needed with budget amendments and adjustments.
Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Three (3) years of progressively responsible of financial reporting, budgeting, and project management.
• Skill in understanding, using, and completing Excel spreadsheets.
• Skill in writing and evaluating reports and proposals.
• Skill in process and project management and improvement.
• Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisors, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and receive work direction.
Interested applicants please submit your application with CV in English and photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.