Front Desk Agent
• Ensuring that all Fairmont Hotels & Resort service standards and operational procedures are adhered to in all interactions with Guests and colleagues.
• Providing prompt, attentive service either directly to the Guests or colleagues using the Guest’s name.
• Reviewing reservations and Guest preferences to ensure all standards are met.
• Constantly seeking to identify Guest preferences, acts upon them and makes sure to pass on this information to colleagues updating the Guest’s profile.
• Constantly seeking to anticipate Guest needs and requests, actively engaging our Guests.
• Ensuring the highest possible revenues are generated for the hotel through upselling programs.
• Adheres to and promotes the company’s health & safety policies to ensure a safe work environment and is knowledgeable about all safety & emergency procedures.
• Acts as a role model for colleagues and strives to raise quality standards which others will aspire to.
• All other duties as assigned
• Proficient in the English language (spoken & written), good knowledge of Azeri and Russian
• Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining calm and collective
• Must be flexible in terms of working hours (24-hour operation, 7 days a week)
• Must have excellent written/verbal communication and Guest interpersonal skills
• Self-motivation and organizational skills and the ability to take initiatives
• Recognized commitment to Guest service, exceeding Guest expectations and anticipate needs.
• Has outstanding Guest services skills, professional presentation, and sophisticated communication skills
• Ability to deal with Guest concerns in an empathetic and business-oriented manner.
• Self-motivated and able to make quick decisions, solve problems, initiate action and complete assignments on a timely basis. .
E - mail : email@example.com