Sapphire Hotels Group : Front Office Manager
At Sapphire Hotels Group we want our guests to relax and be themselves which means we need you to:
• Be you by being natural, professional and personable in the way you are with people
• Get ready by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything
• Show you care by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests
• Take action by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile
• Is fully conversant with all Front Office departmental policies and procedures.
• Manage, motivate and organize the department.
• Makes sure that Front office staff delivers quality guest services within department and corporate standards and guidelines.
• Determine needs for training and implement training within own department.
• Budget planning and follow up.
• Maintain and further develop the standards of operation.
- Proven minimum 2 years work experience as a Front office manager
- Proficiency in Azeri, English and Russian (oral and written)
- Knowledge of hotel programs (opera, Fidelio)
• Solid knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent communication and management skills
• Good organizational and multitasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• 6 days a week, from 09:00 to 18:00
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to email@example.com by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.