Department: Food and Beverage
Employer: Dinamo Hotel Baku LLC
Address: 32 Zarifa Aliyeva AZ1095, Baku, Azerbaijan
About Dinamo Hotel:
Ideally located in the heart of Baku, making it perfect location for exploring one of the most vibrant cities of the region. Dinamo Hotel Baku, inspired by the unique sports heritage of the location that was once the arena for athletes, features 28 bright and breezy rooms and studios with art ceilings and extra-large windows. Dining options, such as Fine Dining Restaurant & Bar with Show-kitchen, Private Dining Room and Health Restaurant allow guests to celebrate a wide selection of international cuisine. A stunning and spacious outdoor terrace offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the lively environment while indulging in the exquisite food and drinks selection. The Spa is a luxury health club equipped with Fitness Center and swimming pool, also offers a selection of exclusive signature treatments and beauty services.
• To offer guests of the outlet an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience.
• To anticipate and service of guests' requirements before requests is necessary.
• To serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
• To be familiar with the beverage service including stemware used and appropriates garnishes.
• To complete opening and closing side work as assigned and has all tables set according to standard.
• To present menus and explanations for all menu items as well as specials of the day.
• To present children's menus, when appropriate, and describe specials.
• To utilize the hotel's computer system ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and completing closing readings.
• To carry trays, bus and reset tables with linen, china, glass and silver.
• To change ashtrays, serve cigarettes, crumb tables and offer additional beverages and cigars.
• To ascertain a guest's satisfaction and handle any problem, which may arise informing a manager of the problem and how it was resolved.
• To service all needs for private dining room or private function.
• To report any accident or guest complaint immediately, no matter how minor, to a manager.
• To recognize and address potential disruptive or undesirable guests.
• To respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
• To move tables and chairs
• To breakdown any buffets, displays or side stations when needed
• To clean service area when needed.
• To perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
• To retrieve and stock all linen, china, silver, glassware and food and beverage items.
• To provide unobtrusive and professional service.
• To serve a dish to guests while explaining the contents and preparation.
• To provide water, bread and butter service throughout the meal to guests.
• To report for duty 5 minutes before the scheduled time, clean and tidy and wearing the correct uniform.
• To carry and break down trays properly and safely.
• To clear tables and reset them for specific number of persons.
• To provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
• To sweep/vacuum the floor before a shift if needed.
• To attends all the training subjects to the service colleagues and follows all rules and policies of the hotel
• To handle cash and credit card procedures according to the guidelines of the accounting department
• To identify potential problems and ask for assistance before breakdown occurs
• To provide lateral service within the hotel whenever needed
• Must be lead by example by demonstrating the Hallmarks and guiding principles in their role continuously.
• Good command of Azeri, Russian and English
• Ability to handle large restaurants and guest volumes on a daily basis.
• Should be able to work under pressure in a customer service environment
• 2-year minimum experience working in a multi-cultural / 5-star hotel environment.
• Must be able to work shifts - days, evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Title” Waiter” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further