Position: Technician at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
• Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint
• Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
• Providing decorative and faux finishes as the project requires
• Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner
• Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
• Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
• Calculating the amount of materials and time required for said project
• Removing fixtures such as door knobs and light switch covers
• Taping off areas as needed
• Choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors
• Quoting and negotiating job prices
• Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when project is complete
Skills and Qualifications:
• Background in similar position and must have experience within hotel operations.
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till February 16th 2020.
Please indicate the name of the position “Technician” in the subject line of the email. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.