Join our dream team!
COMMERCIAL PLANNING AND PRODUCT ANALYST
• Assess and design practical and comprehensive business analytics scope, procedures and culture in Pasha Travel, including but not limited to corporate and shareholder reporting, company and departmental business analytics and commercial performance tracking, business planning and product and service feasibility;
• Build annual Sales Plan as well as dashboards and reports to track and manage its progress;
• Build annual Commercial Plan and tracking tools;
• Establish and manage central database that updates consistently, import initial and existing data after cleaning and verification. Implement procedures to update it regularly.
• Oversee data collection and surveys, interpret these data and propose response, both on regular basis and upon request, including for product forecasts, business and brand decisions, general demographis and trends, existing customer base, customer service quality and satisfaction and brand perception;
• Examine retrospective commercial and market data including sales, pricing, competition and market behaviors to forecasts and utilize trends, opportunities and threats, determine successes, and recommend actions to respond efficiently.
• Proactively analyze win-loss data and reports on key findings.
• Monitor and report product performance, its causes and propose modifications;
• Develop presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements from SalesForce.
• Conduct competitive analyses, direct and originating market trends and pricing opportunities.
• Conduct product and campaign feasibility studies.
• Study purchasing trends of consumer base and target demographic.
• Create sales reports based on collected data.
• Develop reports, dashboards and personally present business reports company management regularly and upon request.
• Assess and suggest adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies, content and channels to improve sales and profitability.
• Actively participate in sales strategy meetings.
• Lead sessions for staff to explain sales trends and other required commercial and business performance.
• Assist in implementing budget planning and revisions, and evaluate results.
• Participate in strategic and operational planning and oversee KPI development and monitoring;
Required Background, Skills and Knowledge:
• Education & certifications Business/ Economics/ Mathematics /or related field;
• Previous product analysis experience;
• Strong analytical capability;
• Proficient in database software;
• Knowledge/experience in tourism is preferred, but not essential.
• Intellectual curiosity in the newest technological trends, marketing trends and digital marketing;
• Ability to manage a few stakeholders within complex projects;
• The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change;
• Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision;
• Logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem solving;
• Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments;
• Excellent time management skills;
• Programs and software: MS Office Programs; SalesForce knowledge is a benefit
• Language skills: Azerbaijani/Russian-Fluent, English-Academic Level/Fluent.
Deadline for applicants: 06 March 2020
E - mail : email@example.com
Please indicate the name of the position (COMMERCIAL PLANNING AND PRODUCT ANALYST) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.