Sales and Marketing Specialist
· Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals
· Provide strategic advice to the Sales Marketing director and his Deputy so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
· Communicate and maintain trust relationships with management team, business partners and authorities
· Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
· Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
· Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
· Responsible for providing input and plans relating to direct and indirect business;
· Responsible for documenting successful advertising strategies used by competitors
· Administering a sales support system
· Setting sales targets
· Evaluating sales progress
· Evaluating sales procedures
· Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
· Meeting planned sales goals.
· Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
· Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
· Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
· Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
· Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
Salary : Based on the interview
Language Skills: Azerbaijani, Russian and English
Lunch and Transportation are provided by the company
E - mail : CV@sheratonbakuairport.com