Qalaati Hotel & Spa is a medical and recreational resort complex with new and unique architectural style and a format of rest, just 120 kilometers from Baku, in Shabran region. The complex is distinguished from other complexes in Azerbaijan with its unique thermal healing water, modernity and comfort and has 157 superior-class, 16 suites rooms and 3 Villa in various design styles.
Qalaalti Hotel & Spa in looking for open-minded and energetic Sales Executive with diverse talents to join our Sales team at Port Baku Towers office.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• To ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
• Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
• Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
• Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
• Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
• Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
• Develop and maintain a customer database
• Generate and develop sales leads and contact potential clients to build business relationships
• Build strong relationships with customers, Guests and Team Members in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively
• Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
• Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
• Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
• Attend Sales events, as required
• Positive attitude and strong communication skills
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work under pressure
• Previous experience within a similar role required
• Knowledge of local market
• Good organizational and administration skills
• Confident telephone manner
If you look forward to meeting people from around the world and join our team of professionals, please
send us your most up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qalaaltı Hotel & Spa is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics or age.