• Managing Housekeeping Operations and Budgets.
• Supervises daily Housekeeping shift operations and ensures compliance with all housekeeping policies, standards and procedures.
• Supports and supervises an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public spaces.
• Supervise the housekeeping employees to attract, retain and motivate them while providing a safe work environment: interview, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, recommend and conduct performance reviews and recommend discipline and termination, as appropriate.
• ensure compliance with accident/loss prevention programs, Standard and Local Operating Procedures and health/sanitation standards and regulations to achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
• Monitor and report on expenses (payroll and supplies) to aid in controlling costs while ensuring adequate staff and supplies are on hand to provide top-quality services. Determine the type of materials, supplies, and tools to be used or merchandise to be bought and stocked.
• Refer and follow up on maintenance issues/problems with Engineering to protect hotel/business center assets, ensure a safe, accident-free environment for guests and employees and maintain/ improve guest satisfaction.
• Implement emergency training and procedures to ensure appropriate protection of the hotel's guests, staff and company assets.
• Monitor and act on special requests as needed: VIPs, special needs rooms, connecting, etc.
Interested applicants please submit your application with CV in English and photograph to email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.