INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL BAKU
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SPECIALIST
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you would like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand, now in Baku, Azerbaijan.
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
• 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role in hospitality industry
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Experience with targeting audience and buyers’ behaviours research
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong SMM portfolio with the evidence of successful SMM strategies (especially in Hospitality sector)
• Fluent English, Russian and Azerbaijani (both oral and written).
WHAT WE OFFER
In return, we will give you a competitive salary and insurance package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we will give you Room to be yourself.
So, what is your passion?
Salary package is negotiable.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position please send your resume, attached, to email@example.com stating “SMM Specialist” in the subject line.