INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL BAKU- SALES MANAGER(corporate segment)
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you would like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
• Reports directly to the director of sales
• Refers sales leads to appropriate personnel within the InterContinental Hotels Group
• Sells to new, existing, and prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business
• Services existing business through management of account bases
• Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls, meeting with principals of target market
• Develops and maintains contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners, visitors/convention bureau, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts, Government Departments, and other producers closely allied to Hotel business
• Builds profile within local marketplace through attendance at various events and local marketplace
• Conduct client interviews
• Maintain regular contact with the IHG hotels in your region and the regional reservation office
• Monitors existing business and inputs into sales strategy meetings to maximize business
• Grows existing business and establishes and pursues leads which will develop business
• Interfaces with operations on a timely basis
• Assesses sales and marketing data
• Assists with the preparation of new products and services
• Assists in the evaluation of sales and marketing activities
• Analyses sales mix and likely impact on hotel goals
• Works with superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Minimum of 3-year Sales experience in 4* or 5* Hotel property. Hospitality, economic degree or equivalent. Excellent customer relations, problem solving and time management skills. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Opera Sales. Proven ability to creating new business opportunities. Assertive, professional, positive with a proven ability to develop in a team environment. Must be able to work independently and maintain a positive attitude within a very busy environment. With valid driver's license is preferred. Should speak Azerbaijani, Russian and English on an upper-intermediate or higher level.
WHAT WE OFFER
In return, we will give you a competitive salary and insurance package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we will give you Room to be yourself. So, what is your passion?
Salary package is negotiable.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position please send your resume, attached, to email@example.com stating “Sales Manager(corporate segment)” in the subject line.