- Prepare tables for meals, including set up items such as linen, silverware and glassware;
- Greeting guests;
- Present menus to the guests and answer questions about menu items, or making recommendations;
- Present wine list and describe or recommend wines to the guests;
- Taking food and drink orders;
- Present and serve wine;
- Serving food and drinks;
- Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems;
- Remove dishes and glasses from the tables for cleaning;
- Accepting payment for the meal.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience;
- Azerbaijan, English and Russian languages excellent written and verbal;
- Desire to work and develop in successful and stable company.
Interested applicants please submit your application with CV in English and photograph to email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.