Inspire with us for holidays in Azerbaijan!
Azerbaijan Tourism Board (ATB) is Azerbaijan’s national tourism organization. Our core tasks include the management of the "Holiday in Azerbaijan" brand, innovative marketing in the most internationally promising markets and the transfer of our knowledge of guests and markets to the domestic tourism industry. In this way we make an important contribution to the competitiveness of the holiday destination Azerbaijan.
Currently we are looking for experienced Tourism Training and Certification Centre Manager to join Industry and Destination Development Department to coordinate daily processes, training procedures and manage the team of TTCC. We value creativity, initiative and a work environment that promotes cooperative effort. TTCC Manager will also be responsible for providing inputs on standards, cooperation with international institutions and arrangement of trainers to support the positive development of the centre.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Finds and negotiates a suitable candidate as a training trainer;
• Identifies and assesses the trainer’s needs;
• Updates and conducts TTCC training procedures;
• Builds, updates and manages annual training calendar as well as prepares teaching plan with the trainers that underpin the ATB’s strategic plan and budget. This will include understanding ATB’s objectives and aligning these with regions’ key stakeholders;
• Effectively communicates with team members and trainers sharing the relevant information/updates;
• Implements and analyses in the countrywide tourism sector training needs assessment;
• Works closely with the public and private sector at local, regional, and national levels to support the industry with qualified training and required facilities for a training;
• Assesses the performance of the training portfolio;
• Builds strong cooperation with international training and certification institutions to increase the credibility and quality level of TTCC courses;
• Prepare mechanisms for assessing industry development level of tourism professionals by regularly producing training progress reports to ATB;
• Works closely with trainers on preparation of curriculums and training manuals for courses;
• Manages overall operations of the training centre.
• 4+years’ experience in a related field (tourism/education/social);
• Good knowledge/awareness about tourism facilities and industry of Azerbaijan;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in Azerbaijani and English;
• Bachelor degree in tourism/education/social sciences or related field of study;
• Ability to work overtime when necessary to complete time-sensitive projects;
• Ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously;
• Ability to travel across the destination and attend out-of-office meetings;
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
• Experience of using computers for a variety of tasks;
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com 18 September
Please indicate the name of the position Tourism Training and Certification Centre Manager you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further stages of the recruitment process.