If you are passionate about authentic hospitality and service, have relevant experience, can demonstrate strong leadership, problem solving, organizational and administrative skills, we have a great job opportunity for you as a Commis Chef in our Pastry Kitchen.
- Culinary Certificate or secondary education (11 grade completed)
- Culinary or professional cookery trainings and/or certified courses (desirable)
- Able to work within a team environment and to communicate effectively with all members of a team
- Flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays (essential)
To prepare a consistent, high quality food product and ensure courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service that supports the outlet’s operating concept and Hyatt standards.
- To be familiar with pastry and bakery preparations and relevant outlet menu.
- Create and prepare all pastry items as required by the business
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and sanitized at all times
- Maintain up to date knowledge about pastry arts and ingredients
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc.
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting