Title: Chief engineer
Employer: Chenot Palace Hotel (Managed by PMD Hospitality LLC)
Address: Gabala region
"Chenot Palace Hotel " is currently looking for experienced candidates to fill the role of Chief engineer!
- Knowledge of principles of engineering and engineering design experience;
- Must possess exceptional organizational and time management skills with an obsessive attention to detail;
- Must be able to collaborate and bridge the communications gap between the engineering team, service technicians, business managers, and guests, interfacing with each;
- Must have superior budgeting and cost management abilities, assessing estimated costs early in the project and bringing the actual costs in line;
- Must be able to draft clear and comprehensive reports on the statistical efficacy of projects, the use and allocation of resources, and the quality of each finished project;
- Must possess technical acumen and the ability to troubleshoot on a variety of projects;
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Must have experience leading teams of individuals from a variety of different backgrounds and disciplines;
- 5 years (or more) demonstrated engineering experience, preferably in a hospitality environment;
- Azerbaijani, English, Russian speaking, understanding, reading, writing at advanced level;
- Understanding of the role of teamwork in providing quality services;
- Chance of co-working with well experienced team from worldwide famous hotel brands;
- Opportunity to participate in training & development programs;
- Maximum discount opportunities at hotels & other respective properties;
- Career opportunities in different industrial enterprises under PMD Group management;
- Duty meal;
- Private accommodation;
- Medical insurance
- Staff shuttle bus;
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for application is September 5, 2021.