The Azerbaijan Tourism Board (ATB) promotes tourism in Azerbaijan across various fields including hospitality, tourism agencies, exhibitions, events, tourism products, regional destination development and guide associations. Our aim is to create a sustainable industry by constantly enhancing Azerbaijan’s tourism products. To achieve this, we need a strong team of people who share our values and want to make our country a spirited tourism destination that Azerbaijanis can be proud of.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
The job includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Schedule projects and define constraints
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Proven graphic designing experience with strong portfolio of past works
• Conscientious and responsible
• A keen eye for aesthetics and detail as well as a result driven approach
• Good communication skills
• Professional with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects)
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org until 06.10.2021. Please indicate the name of the position (Graphic Designer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further stages of the recruitment process.