Position: Spa Therapist
Employer: Baku Marriott Hotel Boulevard
Address: Baku, Azerbaijan, Khagani Rustamov street 4 C
• Deliver a variety of spa services (massages, facial and body treatments) in a safe and comfortable manner.
• Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products.
• Keep a clean and stocked room.
• Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
• Suggest and promote retail products or additional services.
• Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations.
• Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues.
• Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends.
• Previous work experience as a Spa therapist;
• Hands on experience in massage techniques and face/body therapies;
• Degree or current license in aesthetics or physiotherapy;
• Experience in sales will be considered an asset;
• Proficient in Azeri and English, Russian is an advantage;
• Communication and customer service skills;
• Flexibility in working hours and positive attitude.
Interested Candidates, please send your CV with subject “Spa Therapist” to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 30, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.