Supervise and be actively involved in the bar service.
• Maintain an efficient Bar and stock room;
• Roster and supervise bar staff with the ability to motivate your team;
• Responsible for safe and secure handling of bar stocks, till operation and cash;
• Place stock orders;
• Taking the lead in marketing campaigns to drive footfall and revenue;
• Till and counter service;
• To ensure that all staff arrive to work on time and in correct uniform and name badge;
• Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in your area of concern;
• Maintaining food safety and health and safety to meet legal and company requirements;
• To ensure weekly/daily checklists are completed by bar staff.
• At least 1 years experience in a similar position;
• Excellent knowledge of English and Russian;
• Possess good customer service skills;
• Good communication skills – written and verbal;
• Good understanding of cash handling and till operation;
• Self-motivated and motivator.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to email@example.com.