Job Title: Front Office Manager
Department: Front Office
Employer: “Yeni Gəncə Hotel Comapny” LLC
“Yeni Gəncə Hotel Company” LLC - Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Gence Hotel, which is engaged in hotel management, offers the best working environment by offering a wide range of learning opportunities and other benefits to its employees.
Reporting to the General Manager is responsible for ensuring we provide the highest level of guest service and ensuring that standards are maintained for all positions within the Front Desk, Guest Services.The Front Office Manager will be responsible to guide these departments in achieving our strategic directions through continual focus and reference to these strategies and our vision. The Front Office Manager also serves as a resource to the overall operations of the hotel by providing assistance and direction as needed.
• Ensures that all Front Office Policies and Procedures are adhered.
• Strong & effective communication with all other departments. Conducts and participates in monthly communication meetings.
• Provides Guidance and motivation to the Front Office Team. Establishes and communicates on a daily basis with the Front Office Team. A strong commitment to Colleague Satisfaction.
• Creates an environment that allows colleagues to achieve job fulfillment and provides a path for career development with Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Hotels. Develops strong teams through active involvement in the operations and through the development and support of a continually evolving team.
• Responsible to balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs.
• Responsible for ensuring consistency in exceeding guest service expectations.
• Provides passionate direction towards achieving our vision.
• Maximizes rooms revenue through participating in yield management group meetings and implementing and supporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices.
• Oversees group business, reviewing and ensuring details of conference resumes are met and serve as a liaison with the conference conveners.
• Reviews arrival reports and VIP’s to ensure all special requirements are met or exceeded
• Conduct colleague performance evaluations on a timely basis, including corrective action and coaching. Directly influences the future effectiveness of the hotel through involvement in recruitment, hiring, training & motivation of Front Office colleagues.
• Controls and provides feedback on labor and operational expenses.
• Develops, implements and maintains new incentives to motivate colleagues and maximize hotel revenue.
• Ensures effective utilization & productivity of all colleagues through staff planning, hiring, scheduling & adhering to budget.
• Effectively maximizes inventory levels during high occupancy/sold out nights
• Adheres to and promotes the Company’s Health & safety policies to ensure a safe work environment and knowledgeable all safety & emergency procedures.
• Cover Duty Manager shifts as required.
• Knowledge of Russian and English is important (knowledge of other languages is an advantage for the candidate);
• Minimum 3 years' previous management experience in Front Office operations.
• An operational knowledge and proficiency in Opera System.
• Computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Excellent leadership, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Superior leadership & coaching skills with a proven track record of developing and motivating career minded professionals.
• Strong guest service orientation and training skills background required.
• A working knowledge of a third language and its application in the hotel and hospitality operation is an asset.
• Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
• Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset.
- Opportunity to work in a professional team with experience in world-famous hotel brands;
- Opportunities to participate in training and development programs;
- Voluntary medical insurance;
- Mobile phone and corporate number;
- Accommodation and other benefits.
- Workplace is located in Ganja;
Our e-mail address to apply for a job: email@example.com
When sending a CV, indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line. Only CVs with job titles will be preferred.
Deadline for applications: 15.10.2021.