Department: Front Office
Position: Front Office Manager
Employer: Shamakhi Palace
Shamakhi Palace Hotel is looking for Front Office Manager.
- Manages the activities ensuring that all principles, procedures, standards and requirements of the Operations Department are met.
- Participate in the development, implementation and revision of the principles, procedures and standards implemented by the Hotel.
- Selects, instructs, sets the work schedule and manages FO activities to ensure a high level of operational performance and to meet the needs of customers.
- Oversees the front office staff level of performance, the quality of guest relations, the implementation of proper information delivery on hotel entertainment activities to customers
- Determines staff training needs, plans training activities and monitors the implementation of the administrative activities of the staff in department
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget and manages activities within the budget.
• Knowledge of Azeri, Russian and English
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
• Good knowledge Opera/Micros and Office programs (Word/Excel/Outlook)
• At least 1 year experience in the position
- Transportation to/from Baku/Meal/Accommodation at Staff House is provided
Salary rate will be determined based on interview results.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for application is September 25, 2021.