Frontend Software Developer
The Azerbaijan Tourism Board (ATB) promotes tourism in Azerbaijan across various fields including hospitality, tourism agencies, exhibitions, events, tourism products, regional destination development and guide associations. Our aim is to create a sustainable industry by constantly enhancing Azerbaijan’s tourism products. To achieve this, we need a strong team of people who share our values and want to make our country a spirited tourism destination that Azerbaijanis can be proud of.
Software Developer’s job is to develop software applications and support existing web projects. The ideal candidate has strong background in application development, hands-on experience with web technologies and knowledge on SDLC methodologies (Agile, Traditional).
• Developing new web applications as well as responsible for supporting and maintaining existing applications and systems.
• Executes frontend coding tasks, responsible for coding the whole or part of the project
• Analyze development projects, contribute design and develop architecture of the solution
• Working with team on the same project, implementing different tasks
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant experience
• Software application development experience of 2 years
• Knowledge of SDLC Methodologies (Traditional / Agile)
• Knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD is desired
• Vue and Angular experience is a plus
• Experience with Git version control systems
• Experience on writing REST API for website and knowledge of HTTP protocols (HTTPS, authentication, Web Hooks, APIs, WebSocket)
• Understanding of key design principles.
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and algorithmic skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• At least technical English, ability to read and understand technical documentation. Verbal communication and written skills are plus
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com until 21.10.2021. Please indicate the name of the position (Software Developer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further stages of the recruitment process.