Waiter / Waitress
- Undergraduate degree – preference given to Hospitality or business-related degrees.
- Previous working experience in direct-guest- contact positions (desirable).
- Understand structure and function of the Food & Beverage Operations.
- Able to accurately follow instructions, comply with brand standards and hotel procedures (essential).
- Excellent guest interaction and general verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills.
- Able to work in shifts; flexible and willing to work extended hours when required.
- Pleasant personality; friendly and smiling.
- Language skills – English, Azeri, Russian (desirable).
- To provide exceptional, friendly, courteous and professional guest service at all times.
- To serve food and beverages to guests, according to the established standards of performance and service sequence established for the outlet.
- To handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- To be familiar with all food and beverage items on the outlet menu.
- To prepare the outlet for operation, including setting and resetting tables, light cleaning and other assigned tasks.
- To follow safety & hygiene standards.
- To ensure that all sales are properly recorded, following prescribed procedures for ordering, voiding or correcting items.
- To serve food and beverages according to the standards established.
- To clear tables and removes dirty dishes to the dish area.
- To complete opening and closing duties as assigned.
- To be flexible wherever possible in meeting special requests from guests for specific food and beverage preparation methods and ingredients.
- To follow presentation guidelines as established by the Outlet Manager.
- To maintain the assigned station / section in a clean and orderly manner at all times.
- To ensure that all company minimum brand standards are implemented, and that optional brand standards are implemented where appropriate.
- To work in a supportive and flexible manner with other associates and other departments.
Interested candidates should send the CV to the following email address: Hyattbaku.firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline is 14.10.2021