Paymaster and General Cashier
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Paymaster and General Cashier of İnterContinental Baku Hotel, you are becoming a part of unforgettable team working in luxury industry, you are able to show your full potential.
Paymaster and General Cashier performs his/her daily duties as:
- Maintains confidentiality of all information related to payroll records.
- Works closely and cohesively with Human Resources and Accounting departments.
- Processes payroll for the company: Reviews and inputs payroll data manually and electronic imports into payroll software; ensures required authorizations are obtained; backup transaction files complete and post payroll; print and distribute payroll related information.
- Performs all phases of the payroll processing cycle to include master payroll balancing, payroll tax reconciliations, payroll register and required reporting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Analyzes and evaluates payroll reports, trends, related services, etc.
- Assists timekeepers and supervisors with database payroll issues, and requests for payroll information on a regular basis.
- Researches and resolves payroll issues/discrepancies, and processes necessary corrections.
- Maintains knowledge of and analyze government regulations, payroll program trends, and prevailing best practices
- Maintains complete knowledge of system and software changes.
- Maintains complete knowledge and complies with hotel and Finance departmental policies and procedures as well as Payroll, Tax and Wage & Hour Law.
- Interfaces with management and technology support personnel on accounting applications.
- Produces Month-End Payroll Reports and Payroll Reconciliations.
- Maintains vacation accrual and sick pay records.
- Inputs payroll from monthly summaries and pay request for balancing to each department’s total.
- Balances F&B gratuities monthly.
- Additional duties not mentioned above may also be requested by supervisor.
- Prepares daily deposit to the bank by compiling all cash drops by all cashiers.
- Handles change orders of employees, due backs, and petty cash.
- Maintains records of cash transactions and receipts.
- Monitors and follows up on Cashiers Over and Short.
- Counts all issued employee banks, monthly.
- Coordinates with Front Desk and F&B outlets regarding Cashiers' over and short, change orders and due backs.
Additional duties not mentioned above may also be requested by supervisor.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
To apply for the position of Paymaster and General Cashier at InterContinental Baku Hotel send your CV by mentioning “Paymaster and General Cashier” in Subject of e-mail.