Food & Beverage Cashier
A Food & Beverage Cashier will record and reconcile transactions for the Food & beverage operations on the daily basis.
What I will be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Cashier, you will record and reconcile transactions on a daily basis. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Record all takings on the daily basis
• Reconcile, investigate and correct any cash and credit card discrepancies
• Ensure all takings are handed to the General Cashier in a timely manner
• Complete all cashiering reports and any other duties to support business demand
• Produce daily cash and ledger reports
• Understand the food and beverage services being provided, including any promotions
• Manage customer or team member inquiries and complaints, promptly and completely
• Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
• Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Food &Beverage Manager and/or Director of Finance
What we are looking for?
A Food & Beverage Cashier serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values as follows:
• Previous experience with accounting, finance, or cash management (cashier)
• Possess strong organizational skills
• A good understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
• Ability to quickly learn food & beverage computer systems
• Ability to read and deliver reports
• Strong influencing, inter-personal and communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good command of English